½ head red cabbage, shredded
½ head green cabbage, shredded
1 bunch radishes, trimmed and cut in slices
½ cup toasted sesame or sunflower seeds
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
½ cup Cosimano & Ferrari Ascolano Olive Oil
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
- Place the shredded cabbage in a large bowl.
- Add the radishes, nuts, and parsley.
- It can be covered and refrigerated at this point.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Shake to mix.
- Before serving add the dressing and mix thoroughly.
Additional options: Add shredded carrots, celery, apples, dried fruit, and nuts.